It’s the Small Things that Count. Rat poison. I have never put that much thought into it until I read that it was only 3 percent poison. Three percent. So what makes up the other 97 percent? You guessed it… food. The product is designed to lure an unsuspecting rodent in with the smell and taste of something […]
There’s an overwhelming amount of evidence showing the lifestyle-cancer link. In fact, there is no un-linking the two.
Behind every elite athlete with Olympic dreams is an army of health professionals that help prime their bodies for optimal performance. It is a high achievement to care for these elite competitors, and eight of our world-class Maximized Living doctors were trusted with this privilege for USA Wrestling at the 2016 Olympic Trials in Iowa […]
Protecting your family from germs, toxins and even common vaccines can be a full time job.
Once deemed the “miracle” health food of the 21st century, soy consumption in the U.S. has skyrocketed since the early 1990s, with soy food sales climbing from $300 million in 1992 to over $4 billion in 2008. Dr. Joseph Hibbeln at the National Institutes of Health estimates that soybeans, usually in the form of oil, […]
More than 1 in 10 American adults has diabetes. Diabetes patients spend an average of $6,000 annually on costs for treating their disease, according to a recent survey conducted by Consumer Reports Health. But the total doesn’t include the costs of medical complications that often result from Type 2 diabetes, such as heart disease, strokes, […]
Cholesterol lowering statin drugs are amongst the most widely prescribed medications in history. Roughly 24 million Americans take these drugs – Pravachol, Mevacor, Lipitor, Zocor and Crestor – under the direction of their medical doctor; most with the hope of preventing heart attacks and strokes. The sales of these drugs have added up to billions […]